Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Psoriasin Review

When I was about 13 years old, I began to see the beginning stages of proriasis symptoms appear on my skin. Up until a few years ago, my psoriasis was pretty mild and not too noticable... around 2008 my symptoms became so bad that my skin felt as if it were on fire in the areas of my body where the psoriasis was most active and I itched like crazy all over... especially during the colder months of the year.

I have tried many prescription treatments, usually which have steroids in it. I have also tried natural treatments such as coconut oil, honey, aloe, apple cider vinegar, etc. While the natural treatments did help, my symptoms were so severe that it never seemed to make my psoriasis completely go away.

About a month ago I was in the car with my family looking in the passenger side mirror at the rash on my face ... I was ready to cry because of how horrible I looked. You couldn't even see my face, all you noticed was the rash on my face. It was all red and splotchy looking. My hubby told me 'there has to be something over the counter at the store for that by now'. We had previously looked at the store for a non-prescription treatment with no luck besides natural products such as aloe, apple cider vinegar, etc. ...when we arrived at the store to look, I was so happy to see that I had more options. We discovered psoriasin while looking at the few products they had there for psoriasis. This product is specifically made for those suffering with psoriasis which was obviously what I was looking for. What intrigued me the most was the fact that it not only got rid of the rash, but also prevented it from coming back.

I picked up a box of the psoriasin gel and took it home to try. I noticed practically immediate results! I used some before bed that night and then again in the morning ...and twice more throughout the day. On the third day... my face was pretty much clear! It smells a bit stinky (the product has tar in it) but it is still worth it in the long run in my opinion. I was so happy to have my face back and I have been using psoriasin since. I have also tried the ointment which costs a bit more but has lasted me alot longer.

I give this product 4 out of 5 stars... taking one point away only because of the slight tar smell.


No comments:

09 10

Product Reviews, Book Reviews, Giveaways and more!