2 lb ground beef
1 large chopped onion
1 c chopped green pepper
16 oz canned sliced mushrooms
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp oregano
2 ½ c carton smart tomato soup
6 oz canned tomato paste
1 c water
2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
8 oz egg noodles
1 lb shredded sharp cheese
1. Brown beef and drain off fat. Add remaining ingredients.
2. Cook over low heat stirring occasionally for 45 minutes.
3. Cook noodles and add to meat mixture.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
5. Add cheese the last 10 minutes of baking time.
6. If refrigerated-increase baking time to 1 hour.
I really hope that you and your family will give this recipe a try. I just know that you will love it!