Saturday, November 30, 2013

E.L.F. Cyber Monday SALE 50% OFF Everything!!!


I realize that I have been posting a lot of E.L.F. sales lately but I LOVE LOVE LOVE E.L.F. cosmetics and I have been doing a bunch of Christmas shopping via their site for stocking stuffers and such. Did I also mention how so very happy I am to have been one of the lucky ones to get the 85 piece normally $40 "complete the look palette" for only $7!!! My daughter is going to be so ecstatic this Christmas! I did end up buying a few other items for my daughter as well while I was there of course. 



Well, I am back talking about yet another E.L.F. sale! Yep, AGAIN!!! lol... E.L.F. is currently having a Cyber Monday Sales event. From 12/1/13 until 12/3/13, everything on the site as far as I understand it will be 50% OFF! The only catch is that you would need to make a minimum purchase of $30 for the sale to apply to your cart. You will also need to enter the CODE: CYBER50 at checkout.


Cyber Monday Deal: 50% off sitewide with min $30 purchase! Valid 12/1 through 12/3 with code CYBER50. Shop now!

ENJOY!!!






No comments:

09 10

Product Reviews, Book Reviews, Giveaways and more!