Sunday, May 18, 2014

100% Pure Argan Oil by Insta Natural Review #SkinCare #ArganOil

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I recently had the opportunity to try Insta Natural’s 100% Pure OrganicMoroccan Argan Oil for review. I have heard about this oil many times in the past and have really wanted to try this product to see if it was as good as it sounded. After a few weeks of applying a few drops on my hair, skin and nails… you wouldn't believe how great this stuff works! As some of you may know, I have been suffering with psoriasis since I was a teenager. 



My real problem areas are my scalp, face and elbows. My face has pretty much cleared up with the use of my doctor prescribed medication combined with the Argan oil. My scalp feels a lot better than before. I use quite a bit of the oil on my scalp at night before bed. It really seems to help with the itching and discomfort… even throughout the following day. I am so happy to have this oil at hand. I highly recommend this product. Especially to those who suffer with psoriasis or any severe dry skin problems.

Insta Natural's 100% Pure Certified Organic Argan Oil will bring your skin and hair to life in just one short week!

  • Lightweight & pure for the ultimate healthy glow.
  • Look like a Hollywood Celebrity with 100% Pure Argan Oil ONLY.
  • No preservatives, chemicals, or artificial fragrances used.
  • Made organically in small batches to ensure premium quality!









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com
Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

09 10

Product Reviews, Book Reviews, Giveaways and more!