My kids absolutely LOVE this recipe! My daughter asks me to make it for all of her birthdays and my son just cannot get enough of it! I just know that your family is going to love it too. This recipe is also great for Valentines day, Mother's Day and the 4th of July!
- 1 small box of strawberry jello (3oz)
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup room temp water
- 1 tub of cool whip (8oz)
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
- 1 pkg. fresh strawberries
- Chop half of your strawberries into bit sized pieces and set aside.
- Mix the box of jello with 1/4 cup boiling water to dissolve.
- Once dissolved, add 1/4 cup room temperature water and mix well.
- Once at room temperature, Slowly fold the liquid jello into the cool whip (mix well).
- Fold your chopped strawberries into the mixture.
- Scoop the mixture into your crust and place in the fridge to set.
- After atleast 3 hours (or more, overnight is even better).
- Take your pie out of the fridge. You can now use the other half of your strawberries as a decorative topping for your pie (optional). Use them whole or cut them into slivers (as shown above).
- Serve with whipped cream (optional).
- Bon Appétit!