Sunday, November 10, 2013

Tetra Pak Carton Soups Review



I have been eating canned soups all my life and was perfectly content eating soups from a can… that is until I was able to try carton soups. After trying the tetra pak chicken noodle soup for the first time, I was amazed at what a difference being packaged in a carton meant to the flavor of the soup. When soup comes from a can, you detect a hint of aluminum in the flavor or the soup which let’s face it is a bit gross... well I can tell you right now that this is NOT the case for carton packaged soups and as an added bonus, they take up way less space in your pantry!


I am now officially a fan forever. Hooray for carton soups! I will definitely be stocking my pantry with these for the winter!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

09 10

Product Reviews, Book Reviews, Giveaways and more!