|Papas & Eggs|
- 4-6 eggs
- Large tortillas (1-2 per person)
- Olive Oil (to coat pan)
- 2-3 Large potatoes (chopped)
For sauce (optional)
- Hot Sauce (*Tapatio*, Tabasco, Cholula, Taco Bell Fire Sauce)
- Warm your tortillas on your stove top (you can also microwave them for 30 seconds if you prefer). Fold then set aside covered to stay warm.
- Scramble eggs then set aside.
- Coat your pan with olive oil, then brown your potatoes.
- Once your potatoes are browned, add your scrambled eggs and stir until your eggs are cooked.
- Serve warm with my "papa sauce" or salsa. Serves 4.
Sauce Directions: Mix 1 part hot sauce to 2-3 parts ketchup.
NOTES: I like my papas and eggs just fine without any added seasonings but feel free to add salt and pepper to taste.... along with any other herbs and/or seasonings to your liking.